Contribute to Her-Story
Assistant Metro Editor
firstname.lastname@example.org / Twitter: @annddematteo
"Women’s Education -- Women’s Empowerment," is the theme of the 2012 National Women's History Month. The New Haven Register and its affiliated newspapers will spend March 2012 bringing you stories about women who educate, empower and do great things.
We would like for you to join us in our tribute to women.
Please nominate people you would like us to feature in these categories or add your own:
- Man Behind the Woman: This guy can work for or with a fabulous woman, or is in a domestic partnership with her
- Woman of Letters: A woman who educates the public through the written word
- Woman of Science: A researcher or scientist working on fantastic things
- A female business leader
- A young woman of note
- A woman of the arts
- A woman in education
- A female sports figure
- A woman of history, alive or deceased
- A community bridge-builder
- A female spiritual leader
- Any woman you think deserves recognition for whatever reason
Thank you for your participation.